Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Sometimes the waiting seems like it will never end....

Erik and I were standing in the kitchen a few days ago and he was talking about how shocked he was that he has only had any interest from one company and I with out hesitation said that it might be my fault. I continued to tell him that I hadn't prayed for multiple job offers, but instead I had prayed that God would give Erik the right job so that maybe we wouldn't have to pick between different locations. It has given us something to smile about and to wonder if maybe this is the one job that I thanked God in advance for providing for Erik. Only time will tell and only God knows what is in store for us next, but for now we laugh and Erik blames the low interest on me. 

A week from today is Erik will have his on site interview. I am so excited for him and wish we could just speed up time but he is very thankful for the time to prepare. Through out this whole process the one thing that I am learning is the art of being patient. By nature I am not good at waiting but putting everything in God's control sure does make it easier. So for now I will just continue to pray for that one job, do my best at encouraging my husband, and practicing being patient.

Thank you for your continued prayers and encouragement.

Until next time,
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment