Sunday, June 23, 2013

Playing Catch Up

Just like every other time I have attempted to blog I have failed to keep it updated. So what is the latest? Well in less than 48 hours of Erik receiving his rejection letter from the last company, who he had multiple interviews with, we packed up moved back to East Tennessee. The second day we were home Erik got another interview with a company also in Morristown like the first. He had his interview last Wednesday and was excited about how it went. The plant manager said that he would get back to him in two weeks and for that we are thankful. It is so nice to know that we won't be waiting a month or two for a response. So for now we are yet again back to the waiting game and trying to keep busy. While we wait I am keeping busy volunteering at the hospital in Oak Ridge and I am really enjoying everything I have gotten to do and the people I have gotten to meet. I am also baby sitting all the little ones that I have missed so much and I wouldn't trade those times for anything. We have enjoyed being back and we are hoping that the opportunity that God has for us next will keep us in East Tennessee. Looking forward to seeing what He has in store for us next.

As always thanks for reading and sharing in our journey,

Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment